Used 2007 Acura RDX Consumer Reviews - 174 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura RDX

View reviews for a specific RDX model:

Too much fun!
By Kathy

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

After six weeks of my son and I driving and researching all types of SUVs, I narrowed it down to the RDX and still enjoy every minute in it. I don't want to go to work in the morning, I want to keep going! This definitely has a sporty ride, but the handling in snow and rain is great. The controls are very easy to use, yet I am still getting use to the nav. I don't need to use it a lot, but it has been great when needed. The sound system is awesome. Still looking for some DVD-A discs of the bands I like. The size of the center console is great and I like that it locks.

The driver's seating area is like your own world. Everything is an easy reach, almost like a cockpit. Appearance and finish is very sleek and up-to-date. Quiet interior, sound system.

Gas mileage, but knew it when I bought it, power passenger seat, auto headlights, kids say back seat needs to be a little more comfortable, and auto dimming mirror.

Best in its class
By Vivian

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Test drove the BMW X3, Lexus RX 350 and the RDX is the best. It's the class leading in acceleration, braking and handling. It's just like a sport sedan and I like it better than my 2006 IS 250 (much faster....^_^). Also, the finish and materials are much better than X3 and even better than Lexus. We love the RDX and my wife is thinking to trade in her 2006 IS 250 for another RDX with tech package. It's our first Acura. I highly recommend people test drive the RDX before you make decision.

Everything.

Would like to have smart entry and memory seats.

Good Vehicle
By Trailman

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Very happy with it so far. My gas mileage has not been as bad as some others report: 17 mpg.

Appearance; acceleration; comfortable interior; AWD; XM radio.

Too much "road feel" at low speed; needs memory for the seat position; needs a courtesy light on the rear hatch; needs the center console partitioned better.

Whew, So happy to have gotten it.
By Greenboy

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Just got the car last weekend and am having a great time. This car is quick and responsive yet has all the versatility I need. I go over a mountain/hill in Berkeley/Oakland every day and it is a joy to drive through the woods, taking curves and downshifting manually on the downhills.

Rear view camera and live traffic on the GPS. AWD feels very secure during a recent rain in the mountains. Safety as IIHS Top Safety Pick Gold.

Better gas mileage but I guess there are tradeoffs.

Acura RDX is an awesome small SUV
By Albert

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

RDX is quick and nimble, acceleration feels like v6, it corners like it's on rails, suspension is nice & stiff, and it has a great turning radius.

The turbo charged engine and the super handling all wheel drive is what makes this SUV feel more like a sports sedan.