2007 Acura RDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RDX model:
Love It !!
By Tami on 11/06/06 02:57 AM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Love the RDX/ Tech Package. I've had the car for a month now and love driving it!! BUT Im getting really bad gas mileage 12.5 mpg in the city really bad at average speed of 14 mph. Other than the poor gas mileage I love everything else about the SUV.

I Love My Techno RDX
By mike on 11/05/06 19:30 PM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I researched all the new models extensively before deciding on my purchase of the RDX with Technology package. This is an incredible vehicle for the price. The fit and finish are better than my last Mercedes ML, as is the technology and handling. I've owned the vehicle for 6 weeks and still look for errands to run just for the fun of driving it.

Fun car, but missing some small things
By dostoyevsky77 on 11/03/06 11:39 AM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I bought this car for my wife. First, this "car" is awesome. It handles like it wants to be a sports sedan, but it has the luxury and utility to make it one of the best crossovers we test drove. The peppy turbocharger makes it jump off the mark, and the "super handling all wheel drive" really improves the cornering. Watch out for the AWD status display on the dash; you should have your eyes on the road whenever you actually need the torque to be redistributed!

Quick midsize SUV
By black satin on 11/01/06 22:07 PM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I purchased the black satin looks great in that color. Quality compares to no other. Tech pkg. is the best out there.

So Far - So good
By pete on 11/01/06 07:07 AM (PST)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

So Far my RDX is working as advertised. It handles well and is very responsive. I have the tech package and would highly recommend the addition.

I'm in Love!
By J in AZ on 10/28/06 11:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I've had this vehicle for almost two months now and can't find anything yet that I do not like about it (2500 miles so far). Yes, it gets between 18-20 MPG, but considering the 15 MPG I was getting with my minivan, I'm certainly not complaining. I don't know how others are driving that get less than 15 MPG, but I've been pretty much right on the rating for the vehicle. Love it!

2007 RDX Tech deluxe
By Vern from Florida on 10/25/06 14:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I use on line reviews a lot but don't often have time to give back. I'd like to here. This is my 5th Acura and first SUV. I traded a 2005 RL which was nice but not nearly as much fun and functional as this. It's fun, cool and for a 56 year old guy, it fits my needs perfectly. Who says it has to go to upwardly mobile 30ish types?

A great SUV - fun to drive
By rdxster on 10/22/06 20:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

We picked it up this weekend and so far it's been all fun. This is a great SUV and drives like a sports car. We had a Maxima GLE but this has way more zip and is great in cornering and feel.

RDX is Rockin!
By Michael on 10/22/06 18:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Just purchased an RDX w/ tech - definitely worth the additional $3k. Handles well, navigation, voice, gadgets are awesome. First tank of gas was 21 mpg. Turbo definitely works! As long as you're not looking to haul anything or carry 10 people, definitely look at the RDX as an alternative to any SUV on the market.

Love it!
By def on 10/20/06 17:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

We love our RDX. I no longer mind driving anywhere. It is fun to drive and I feel very safe. With the fold down seats I can haul a lot. This car is so comfortable and has a great sound system.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.