The real exotic car.
By Too Exotic on
2005 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
Big time head turner & get many thumbs up, Great PERFORMANCE, oustanding stylish look to it. Does not get blown away from any cars, as a matter of fact, it steals & attention from any car out there. Just way too hot. When I pull up anywere, people have their jaws dropped onto the ground while staring at it. This car steals the show from M3 & any Porshce out there. You need a $250K Ferrari or $450k Carrera GT to compete with the NSX, not any upgraded volkswagen on steriods like the M3 & Porshce. Can a Vette beat the NSX? OF course, but keep in mind, vette is only 1/2 the price of NSX. It really isn't a matter of affording any of the car, it is truely a matter of choice & taste!
Favorite Features
Everything!! Even a $29k Evo can beat a 911, & it costs 1/2 the price of 911, but I would still rather get a 911 over any Evo. Just like a Supra can beat a Ferrari, but again, I would rather take a Ferrari any day. So, I could have bought 2 vettes, a M3, 911, but didn't find them hot enough. NSX!
Suggested Improvements
Nothing! Little M3s & 911s get blown away whenever I pull up in my NSX. People, lets face it, we are not always in an indy 500, so what's the point? This car is hot, reliable & breaks necks whereever I go. Sky is the limit w/ power, u can give a Civic 400 hrspwr AND? HENCE, The NSX is a true WINNER!