2005 Acura NSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NSX model:
Four months experience!
By Morrow on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Most responsive car I have ever driven. Mine is a silver 2004. I also have a 1978 Corvette. No contest. I often find someone standing around it when I park in a lot. Mostly, they want to know what it is. There are no identifying marks on the outside except the Acura "A" on the trunk.

Like no other
By RIDDA on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is really like no other. Sure other cars can boast higher horsepower and probably have a longer history or lineage, but in terms of something very unique which not many people know about, it has a character all in its own. There are no real words to describe it. It does no justice, but for the select few who get a chance to step in and drive one of these hand built exotics, it trully is an experience one should partake in.

I love this car!
By eyez2glow on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

There are some things worth sacrificing for. At a larger payment than my home, its worth it, and I feel great in it. ITs safe, handles excellllllllently, even with my speed heavy foot!

THis car is awesome
By stephanie s on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I wish i could keep this car forever. Or on the other hand that it would last for ever. It's the best car i have ever had and could ever ask for