2004 Acura NSX Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NSX model:
Nothing like it.
By six7777 on 10/12/07 12:33 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

To have this car in my garage, and drive it whenever I want, is a dream come true. This is my 2nd NSX, my first one was a white 1993. The 2004 is amazing. I have the yellow/yellow. The paint on this car is flawless. Just an amazing car in so many ways. Love the fact that not many people "get" what this car is all about. It's not about power, it;s about balance. You have to own one to understand. I have owned many cars, but nothing compares to the NSX, and I will have it for years to come.

WOW
By matthew on 03/07/07 18:11 PM (PST)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say? This is the exotic all cars that have come after it have had to set as a benchmark in terms of reliability and performance, and many cars costing twice as much still fail to meet the goal 15 years after the car was introduced.

This is my third one
By prdco on 11/11/04 10:53 AM (PST)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent performance, quality, and gas mileage...great for either open road or city driving

Funtastic
By dldurst on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I leased a 2004 NSX this spring. This car is flawless. I've had several Legends in the past and the NSX carries on that tradition. I now have 3000 miles on the car and it only gets better. It is definitely faster than when I first received it. It is the easiest manual transmission I've ever driven--ratios are perfect, gates easy to hit, throw is short and silky, unfortunately, my wife loves it. The brakes are strong. The acceleration is very good, but my son says the Z-06 he has driven is much faster. The handling is superb though, and the steering is very precise. The fit and finish is better than my wife's Lexus and the paint is unbelievable.

Horsepower is Lagging.
By Peter Pantazopoulos on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

In all it is a fun car and it turns heads. I don't like the fact I need to but a new set of tires every 7000 miles and also that the horsepower is not up to speed with the rest of the exotics in the class. Maintenance wise it is an incredible purchase and a very rugged vehicle.

excellent!
By Cpat on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The car is a very nice looking car. Although i cannot afford such a car like that or any car i would love to just sit in it, i would love to own my on Acura. They are beautiful cars!

acura HXS
By John zimmermen on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

the vehicle was very fun to drive and it sounds really great. you guys built this vehicle really sturdy

best car on the planet
By samsoldit on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I will never sell this car! There is no better car in all of mankind!If you don't know, now you know!

2003 NSX
By J. Brian on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is the best price for a car that is an exotic that you can drive every day and not have to worry about the high cost of maintenance.

My NSX car
By NicknPDX on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd NSX and for the price, it's the best car I've owned. Very comfortable interior and exterior. It's a head turner!