My 2nd NSX
By Easygo711 on
2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
The thrill and performance of a Ferrari and the reliability of a Honda. This car can be a daily driver and it won't break the bank. This is my 2nd. NSX. My previous one was a green 1996. I sold it with 62,000 miles and the car was tight with no problems. I bought my 2002 with 11,000 miles. I wanted a red one and wanted the 3.2 and 6 speed. My buddy has a Porsche and he said it costs him more than his ex- wife. I drove Vipers, Corvettes and Porsches. I feel the NSX out did them all. In overall driveability, quality and fun factor. My wife loves to drive it. And you don't see one on every corner. IT'S A TRUE EXOTIC.
Favorite Features
The fits my driving style like a glove. It's like 2 cars. Up to 4,000 RPM. And from 4,000 up to red line at 8,000 RPM. Every place I go people stop me to make comments on the looks and style. I suggest buying a used one with low mileage. The factory warranty and the dealers are excellent.
Suggested Improvements
I'm changing the exhaust system to a Comtech for a more aggressive sound. I have also had the factory wheels polished and chromed. More horsepower? But who doesn't need more power. I've had the car up to 160MPH and it was still pulling. But I hit my speed limit. (Nerve).