Used 2002 Acura NSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Acura NSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NSX model:

The ultimate Driving Machine !!!
By Bjorn

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say, it my NSX has treated me very well. It is fun, reliable and stands out in the crowd. Move over BMW, the NSX is the ultimate driving machine !!!

This car had been underrated by so many!
By NSX Prototype

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

For those who rate sports cars by it's ability to "flex" its muscles (i.e., Raw Horsepower), then you'll be surprised that this "merely 290HP" NSX can outrun most stock sports cars that has more much more HP on the drag strip as well as on the track. The engine has the 2nd best soundtrack of any sports car (I rank Ferraris on the top of my list). Words aren't enough to describe the feeling this car gives to the driver or even the passenger. You MUST drive this car for yourself to realize it's worth every penny.

Sleek exotic styling, meticulous craftsmanship, exotic aluminum materials used, extremely sharp steering response and handling, sharper than the 2002 Z06.

None needed as far as track driving (its intended application) is concerned. Ayrton Senna helped Honda deveoped this car back in the late 80's to almost near perfection. His feedback provided Honda engineers the data needed to fine-tune the suspensions and chasis rigidity.

Former Corvette owner
By NSX Owner

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Advantage of driving a corvette: It goes fast Advantage of driving an NSX: Luxury Style Handling It turns heads feels solid at ANY speed a real gearbox STREETABLE TORQUE! (ever heard of TOO MUCH TORQUE? The Corvette was rediculous - had to start it like a grandma or risk standing still in a burnout) havent had a single reliability issue with it in 23,000 miles.

Oh man. Everything.

Its fast enough for anyone. Anything faster than this is just plain unecessary and probably cant handle the speed anyway. No need for anything to be improved.

Couldnt be happier
By rjk

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The more I researched this car, the more I thought I'd like it, but I hadn't even begun to understand how much I'd have liked it. Driving this car is as fun as driving it for the first time every time I get in it. Truly spectacular. Worth the extra 30 thousand dollars over the Corvette -- this thing has *soul*.

the handling. This thing handles like its on rails at speeds in excess of 110 MPH.

When I get my comptech supercharger kit, none. :-)

i love this car
By tony1912

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

i love this car, most fun thing i've ever owned. buy one.

i love the interior its so stylish.

none