2002 Acura NSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NSX model:
The ultimate Driving Machine !!!
By Bjorn on 11/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What can I say, it my NSX has treated me very well. It is fun, reliable and stands out in the crowd. Move over BMW, the NSX is the ultimate driving machine !!!

This car had been underrated by so many!
By NSX Prototype on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

For those who rate sports cars by it's ability to "flex" its muscles (i.e., Raw Horsepower), then you'll be surprised that this "merely 290HP" NSX can outrun most stock sports cars that has more much more HP on the drag strip as well as on the track. The engine has the 2nd best soundtrack of any sports car (I rank Ferraris on the top of my list). Words aren't enough to describe the feeling this car gives to the driver or even the passenger. You MUST drive this car for yourself to realize it's worth every penny.

Couldnt be happier
By rjk on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The more I researched this car, the more I thought I'd like it, but I hadn't even begun to understand how much I'd have liked it. Driving this car is as fun as driving it for the first time every time I get in it. Truly spectacular. Worth the extra 30 thousand dollars over the Corvette -- this thing has *soul*.

Former Corvette owner
By NSX Owner on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Advantage of driving a corvette: It goes fast Advantage of driving an NSX: Luxury Style Handling It turns heads feels solid at ANY speed a real gearbox STREETABLE TORQUE! (ever heard of TOO MUCH TORQUE? The Corvette was rediculous - had to start it like a grandma or risk standing still in a burnout) havent had a single reliability issue with it in 23,000 miles.

i love this car
By tony1912 on 09/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

i love this car, most fun thing i've ever owned. buy one.

I love it!
By HondaBoy on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What a great car! It's my 4th NSX and certainly not my last!

This NSX is awesome compared to Z06
By laseca on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I've driven a ZO6 for a few days before buying the NSX. Here's a comparison: The Z06's steering is too light No feel. Shifting is truck-like. Body rigidity is worse than my 11 year old Honda. Ergonomics are pathetic. Controls vintage 1970. Build quality poor. Wavy panels, uneven gaps. Acceleration and braking are much better than the NSX. Handling is about equal. The Z06 feels half sports car and half truck. The shift feel is horribly coarse. This car feels like an old rattly crapbox with a big engine stuffed into it. There is none of the hi-tech feel one gets from most modern cars. Sure it costs less than a new NSX but I don't see the attraction at all. You get what you pay for.

The Fabulous NSX
By Dverpr on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My Blue Beauty has been my dream car all of my life. It was well worth the money I spent. It hums down the highway at exciti9ng speeds. If you have the money buy one. Haggle with the dealer, they will always knock down the price. Not everyday does someone want to buy an NSX.

Americans expect more for $90,000
By Potential Buyer on 05/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Yes, I'm impressed that it has a top speed of 175 mph for only having 290 hp. Yes, I like the way it looks and handles and all the exotic materials like the all aluminum body and titanium connecting rods. The interior leaves little to be desired. I mean even the Acura RSX has a more modern looking interior then the NSX. I especially like the white gauges in the RSX. Come on Acura, or actually the Honda Motor Company, if you want to sell more NSX's you have got to get with the program. High "Horsepower" equals to high sales in America. Ok you got the looks, don't be stingy with the power.

A fine instrument
By Kiwi on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I'll take hand-crafted aluminum over American plastic any day. As far as performance, too many muscle-heads are fixated on size. If you want cubes, get yourself a Caddy with an 8-liter V8. The NSX is a scalpel and the Corvette is an axe. To join the legions of macho men that have the world looking at your tail lights, buy the Vette. If you want every twist and turn in the road to be brought to life under your steering wheel and don't have the money for a Ferrarri, the NSX is for you.