2002 Acura NSX Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific NSX model:
2 year follow up
By Easygo711 on 12/27/06 08:19 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

It's been 2 years and 17,000 miles since my last review of my 2002 NSX. This car has 28,000 miles on it and is amazing. I have not spent a cent on the car except for normal maintenance and an upgrade to a Comptec exhaust system. I didn't notice a change in performance, just a better exhaust sound. I just had an oil change and the tech said I still had 60% left on the brakes. There are no squeaks or rattles and everything works perfectly. I will need to replace the tires soon. The short throw shifter and 6 speed are a pleasure to drive. A tip of the hat to Acura and this car. It's no wonder that used NSXes hold their value.

Best Honda/Acura Yet!!
By mostafa nosrati on 08/15/06 14:27 PM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

very fun vehicle, would definetly buy another, looking forward to the new model comming out in late 2008, a fast vehicle, fun, quick, very responcive, and threlling.

Excellent Overall Sports Car
By Dyno Dave on 12/02/05 01:19 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Great Looks, Great Performance, Fantastic Reliability, I've had this car over 3 years and other than normal maintenance, not a cent of repairs. No squeaks or rattles. This car gets looks from everyone. Bumper to bumper traffic, mountain roads or high speed runs. Just a blast to drive.

My 2nd NSX
By Easygo711 on 12/22/04 00:06 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The thrill and performance of a Ferrari and the reliability of a Honda. This car can be a daily driver and it won't break the bank. This is my 2nd. NSX. My previous one was a green 1996. I sold it with 62,000 miles and the car was tight with no problems. I bought my 2002 with 11,000 miles. I wanted a red one and wanted the 3.2 and 6 speed. My buddy has a Porsche and he said it costs him more than his ex- wife. I drove Vipers, Corvettes and Porsches. I feel the NSX out did them all. In overall driveability, quality and fun factor. My wife loves to drive it. And you don't see one on every corner. IT'S A TRUE EXOTIC.

Excellence at a price
By RPM217 on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I came out of a 2000 C5 convertible, it was a great car, I wanted something different, this is clearly different. People ask me to compare the two, I tell them that the Vette was brute force, and the NSX is pure finesse. The torque advantage of the Vette is obvious, but the 0-60 times are not that different between the two. The NSX is so much more "tossable" and you don't feel close to the "limit" on the street. It's a blast, and people don't know what it is, even after 12+ years

so fine!!!!!
By cfirstchoice on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

We rented a Ferrari for three days and hated it. One test drive in this car, my wife and I found out all our dislikes with Ferrari could be eliminated with an NSX!! Now we have all the power and great ride with amazing mileage but she looks so hot in her red NSX!! Ah what a problem to have - sorry Ferrari.

NSX
By Long on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is a excellent car. I love it, it is fun to drive. Go and buy this car.

THE NSX IS TIGHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By $$$cash$$$ on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

You won't know what it is like until you drive it!!!!!!!

SPEED
By Moammed on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Extremely fast

Let's Get Real!!!
By jmlnsx on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Acura NSX Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I had a 1991 NSX.I drove a new NSX and other then some cosmetics, it is the same car. ACURA dropped the ball! There needs to be a serious motor under the hood and all the nice things included for a price that should be about $30,000. lower then where the present model is priced. ACURA has always been know for it's great cars at reasonable prices. The NSX over the years has become way too expensive for what it has to offer. Bring on the new car at $60,000. like when it first came out 11 years ago and ACURA will sell them like Corvettes.