Greatest car I've ever owned
By CanadaCraig on
1991 Acura NSX 2dr Coupe
The funny thing about owning an NSX is that you feel like you're 'in' on a wonderful secret that not too many people know about. The NSX truly is a wonderful car. It's been over 8 years now - since I bought my '91 - and I STILL get excited whenever I even THINK of going for a drive. That said - both power window regulators were replaced [to include the stronger plastic 'clip' that holds the windows in place] and the little a/c auto-temperature fan [the little fan behind that small grill on the dashboard] was replaced twice. I also replaced the clutch - once - and the clutch master cylinder.
Favorite Features
The seats. The steering, brakes, shifter and clutch. The engine. The easy-to-see gauges. The view over the hood. The fit and finish. AND how 'it' allows YOU to decide what sort of drive you're in the mood for. A 'Sunday drive' OR a race up a winding mountain road.
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice if the tires weren't so noisy. [and lasted longer - especially the 'rears'] The Bose Stereo - although OK - isn't anything to write home about. [but it has never stopped working in all these years] I'd also like a better [tougher?] sounding horn. That's it.