2014 Acura MDX 3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - As good a Luxury SUV

2014 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

2014 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As good a Luxury SUV you'll find
By aqc1 on

2014 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Acura and 2nd MDX (previous was 07' Tech/enter) so I'm clearly an Acura fan. The new MDX is better than the old MDX in every way. Silky smooth 3.5L V6 with better performance and far better MPG (18/27 AWD. I'm averaging 22 combined). Ultra quiet interior, luxurioius faux-wood and tech savy. love the adaptive cruise, lane departur warning and crash mitigation. I lean more towards Tech than pampering in my cars so I'm all in. Love the touch screen, tablet interface is clearly the way to go. Ride quality is improved over the last gen MDX. My only complaint are the seats. Not as good as 10' TL SHAWD, best seats of any car i've owned. 27MPG!

Favorite Features

commanding road view. Ride height, tech savy features, supple interior and SILKY SMOOTH and powerful engine. 27 MPG with SHAWD!!

Suggested Improvements

put in the seats from the TL SH-AWD. The most comfortable seats of any car out there. Still getting used to the seats new MDX. they are roomy and comfy just not as good as the TL.