Great except.....
By bohlson on
2014 Acura MDX Technology Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
After driving a Chevy Suburban for 18 years I am loving the smaller car with its handling and better gas mileage. I purchased the MDX over the competitors because of the reputation for reliability and because I found it more comfortable than the other cross overs. My one complaint though is that when I open the sunroof I get the smell of burnt rubber or something that immediately comes in the car. At first I thought it was sucking in exhaust but I think the smell is coming up the windshield and into the car. The dealership said it is the smell of the new engine and that after 4-5K miles it will go away but I am not sure. 2k miles and it still does it. Anyone else experiencing this smell???
Favorite Features
Comfortable Seats and dual screen lcd. Back up camera. Power lift gate.
Suggested Improvements
For 50K this car should have a better Stereo. Both Infinity (Bose) and Lexus have much better sounding stereos. Need to fix the smell that comes into the car when sunroof is open. I cannot open my sunroof at all at this point. That is very annoying.
By joeag8
on 09/05/13 09:24 AM (PDT)

I have not noticed any smell when my sunroof is open I currently have about 2500 miles.