2014 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Best Luxury in his class.

2014 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Best Luxury in his class.
By tonirive04 on

2014 Acura MDX SH-AWD w/Advance and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the 2014 MDX since the first day it went on sale. I was following this car since it started the road test on Germany. No disapointment yet. I got the top trim with SH-AWD. My first trip on the hightway the MDX averaged 31.4 MPG, no cruise control, I was speeding around 67 to 70 MPH, a long road trip this weekend average city and highway 28 MPG, so I'm happy so far with this. One of the tech parts I most love is the ACC and LKAS, this is basically a self driving car, a small touch to the weel from time to time is the only thing you have to do. The Aha service provided with Acura-Link is not as responsive as I expected. The interior is comfortable, quiet, and well-crafted.

I love ACC with LKAS, LED head light, and the touch screen display.

Rear mirror should be able to fold. Nreed a larger sunroof

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By tonirive04
on 07/23/13 23:29 PM (UTC)

Update: The average in a city after been driving for a month is 24.3 mpg. The average for HW has been 28 mph.

By pmafromca
on 08/17/13 19:26 PM (UTC)

How do you find the AWD? We are in CA and dont really need an AWD, so just confused between an AWD and a FWD. The ride seemed to be better on a FWD.

By doninatlanta
on 07/23/13 15:13 PM (UTC)

Do you data on the mph for city driving alone -- i.e. city only mpg? What you posted for your trip is GREAT. Thanks.