2013 Acura MDX SUV Consumer Reviews

2013 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
Great Vehicle for Price
By ken117 on 03/11/13 11:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Acura MDX SUV Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Have had the MDX for about two months. Other than MPG, nothing to complain about. Performance is outstanding for an CUV/SUV. MDX is actually fun to drive on a winding rural road. No noted squeaks or rattles. Things seem solid. Had a 2012 RDX and the MDX is far better. Acura dealers discounting due to coming 2014 model can result in a very attractive deal.

Acura MDX Review
By love2drive111 on 02/08/13 19:54 PM (PST)

2013 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought a brand new Acura MDX and I am a satisfied customer. The primary reason I purchased this car was that it was a gift for my mother and I believed it fit her style, a blend of luxury and accomplishment. Driving impressions of this vehicle were satisfying as the ride is very sleek, you can hardly feel a bump on the road. The ride is almost too relaxing as if you were on auto pilot in a commercial aircraft. The vehicle is extremely fun especially in the rain, as its suspension is highly tuned for safety. Seeing other MDX vehicles on the road is definitely an eye catcher because of limited ownership. If you have the means of 50k I highly recommend it.