Used 2013 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Acura Mdx - Consumer Reviews

2013 Acura MDX

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

Great Vehicle for Price
By ken117

2013 Acura MDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Have had the MDX for about two months. Other than MPG, nothing to complain about. Performance is outstanding for an CUV/SUV. MDX is actually fun to drive on a winding rural road. No noted squeaks or rattles. Things seem solid. Had a 2012 RDX and the MDX is far better. Acura dealers discounting due to coming 2014 model can result in a very attractive deal.

Favorite Features

Performance, interior comfort and design, sound system, capacity. Having seven seats when needed.

Suggested Improvements

Not having keyless ignition is strange for such a costly vehicle. Improving MPG a bit would be nice.

Acura MDX Review
By love2drive111

2013 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought a brand new Acura MDX and I am a satisfied customer. The primary reason I purchased this car was that it was a gift for my mother and I believed it fit her style, a blend of luxury and accomplishment. Driving impressions of this vehicle were satisfying as the ride is very sleek, you can hardly feel a bump on the road. The ride is almost too relaxing as if you were on auto pilot in a commercial aircraft. The vehicle is extremely fun especially in the rain, as its suspension is highly tuned for safety. Seeing other MDX vehicles on the road is definitely an eye catcher because of limited ownership. If you have the means of 50k I highly recommend it.

Favorite Features

Gorgeous looks, impressive handling, tenacious brake system, sleek ride, safety, and limited ownership

Suggested Improvements

low end torque