Used 2013 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

2013 Acura MDX

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

BEST SUV IN THE CALSS
By AmithW

2013 Acura MDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I always buy less than 2 yr old cars. Due to high mileage driving(25K/yr) I cannot lease. I compared the BMW X5, MDX, Lexus RX 350, and Benz GL class. After loads of research and test driving it was easy to zero in on the final 2 of RX 350 and MDX. MDX won due to following. Exceptional road handling over RX 350. Killer looks to match the Road handling. Excellent acceleration combined with the growl from under the hood makes you feel like a F1 race driver. And finally I only saw 5 star user reviews for MDX. I have now clocked 45000 miles in 2 years. (No major repairs only maintenance so far) Still feel like a kid getting into it every morning. Feels good to drive it knowing it will not fail me and give me the best driving experience. I just returned from the 2016 LA Auto show and realized my MDX is still so very good. I do get 17.5mpg combined. Highly, highly recommend this car. I wish Acura continued with the same or higher powered engines for the 2016 and up models. I strongly feel when one's willing to pocket out $60K price tag 2 or 3 mpg shouldn't be an issue. I shall have mine for 2 more years and hopefully by then Acura will come up with a higher hp MDX...

Great Vehicle for Price
By ken117

2013 Acura MDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Have had the MDX for about two months.
Other than MPG, nothing to complain about.
Performance is outstanding for an CUV/SUV.
MDX is actually fun to drive on a winding rural road.

No noted squeaks or rattles.
Things seem solid.

Had a 2012 RDX and the MDX is far better.

Acura dealers discounting due to coming 2014 model can result in a very attractive deal.

Performance, interior comfort and design, sound system, capacity. Having seven seats when needed.

Not having keyless ignition is strange for such a costly vehicle. Improving MPG a bit would be nice.

Acura MDX Review
By love2drive111

2013 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought a brand new Acura MDX and I am a satisfied customer. The primary reason I purchased this car was that it was a gift for my
mother and I believed it fit her style, a blend of luxury and accomplishment. Driving impressions of this vehicle were satisfying as the ride is very sleek, you can hardly feel a bump on the road. The ride is almost too relaxing as if you were on auto pilot in a commercial aircraft. The vehicle is extremely fun especially in the rain, as its suspension is highly tuned for safety. Seeing other MDX vehicles on the road is definitely an eye catcher because of limited ownership. If you have the means of 50k I highly recommend it.

Gorgeous looks, impressive handling, tenacious brake system, sleek ride, safety, and limited ownership

low end torque