2012 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Only few negatives to get out of the way... Coming from the German SUVs including the last one being a Cayenne, I would say the handling is on the "comfort" side. And the center cluster is just way too cluttered for any standard.
Nevertheless, MDX makes up with enough grunt for such a heavy car and an exceptional value, especially w tech/ent that was by far the best deal compared with any comps, including JX. Very comfortable cruiser with ample room and storage and awesome audio too. We will continue to monitor if the Acura reliability is what people say it is....
- Release button on the trunk to activate automatic lift
- De-clutter center console
- Dual headrest monitors for ent package
- Recalibrate gear shifts in Sport mode
- More precise handling especially at high speeds
- Learn from JX in terms of 3rd row access