Not my Old MDX
By richtn1 on
2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
After 3 months My 2011 MDX is now on a Used car lot. I owned a 2005 MDX that I loved! It rode great, was reliable and got decent gas miliage. The new version is nothing like that. It rides like a Dump Truck, guzzles gas and is like being in a torture chamber. Seats are hard, controls are annoying and confusing. To top that, the dealership was awful. I purchased my previous MDX from Crown Accira of Richmond and it was a fun experience, This time ,the sales person was texting on my test drives and most of the time acted like she was doing me a favor taking me out. The manager was eating chicken on a console right as you walk into the dealership. It was a real side show. Horrible!
Favorite Features
I can't think of anything I liked.
Suggested Improvements
Weak climate control system, harsh ride, stiff seats, too much road noise. Keyless ignition should be standard.
By ploftis
on 08/02/11 11:18 AM (PDT)

Wow, I can't believe you had the same vehicle I have (sans the entertainment package). I drove 7 hours yesterday and there is NO road noise at all. Seats are the best I've sat in (Q5, Q7, M5, Enclave, Acadia, Traverse, XC90, Explorer) in an SUV. Controls take a bit to get used to but easy once you get it. I can agree with the gas mileage but that's it. Not sure about the dealership, sorry to hear about that. Mine was excellent. What'd you end up getting instead?

By tacole17
on 10/13/11 19:46 PM (PDT)

Accira? Maybe you got a bootleg version.

By student4life
on 01/17/13 07:43 AM (PST)

Rides like a Dump Truck, Dealership was horrible yet you purchased it anyways....it's called accountability.