I leased this car last year because it had the lots of leg room and cargo space and overall seem like a good choice.
Unfortunately after driving it for a year, I've been disappointed numerous times by the way Acura cut corners to save a buck.
It just doesn't feel like a luxury car.
It basically feels like a Honda.
This car is not nearly worth the $50K price tag it touts.
To add insult to injury, the sales team at the dealership was horrible.
Do not buy your Acura from Hendrick Acura!!!
I'm so disappointed by this car and the service that I'm in the process of transferring my lease. I just can't drive or pay for this car any longer.
- No keyless start option
- Backup sensor not standard and not included in any package
- Interior is all plastic
- Entertainment system is very basic and cumbersome
- Voice commands are useless
- Too many beeping and talking when navigating through screens
- Bluetooth doesn't work well