2011 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Great family SUV.

2011 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Great family SUV.
By tmh1 on

2011 Acura MDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my MDX for 6 months and am very happy with the choice. I looked at the Mercedes M-class, the Audi Q5, a Subuaru Outback, and a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. I chose the MDX because it had the best overall package for my needs: nice interior for work, rear leg room, navigation system and electronics, and good handling. The navigation system and voice commands are the best - recognizes the voice easily. However, it is not optimized for all Blackberry phones, so keep that in mind. This SUV drives like a car and is a breeze to park. Kids don't complain in back seat and I have teenagers. Great family car.

Navigation system, back-up camera, 2 person key memory for your seat and radio settings.

Eliminate need to hit "OK" to turn navigation each time car is turned on. Full compability for Blackberry (all models). Bumper sensors for Tech package. 3rd row seats fold FLAT (they angle a bit). Better gas mileage: I get 16 as advertised.