2011 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Good Value

2011 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Review

Good Value
By mvarga on

2011 Acura MDX Advance Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the 2011 Acura MDX w/Advance Package for about six months now, and I somewhat regret my decision to buy an Acura. While the ventilated seats and blind spot assist are great, the interior quality is lacking. For a car that costs over $50,000, I would expect a lot less plastic and authentic wood trim. If you are looking to buy a seven passenger midsize SUV, I would also consider the Lexus GX460 or the Audi Q7 because both of those vehicles have interiors that are far superior to that of the MDX's. Overall, I think that you get a lot for a cheap price. I would definitely recommend the Advance Package because it has many useful features.

I like the Blind spot assist and the heated/ventilated seats. The navigation system is confusing at first, but it is quite easy to operate after you get use to it. It gets good MPG's and it handles more like a car than a SUV.

I think that having a higher quality interior with authentic wood trim would make this a much better vehicle. Also, the second and third rows don't have that much legroom.