Aggressive styling, great value & a blast to drive
By gdh12 on
2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Unlike any other vehicle we have owned, after 16 months and 30k miles, I still get excited at every opportunity to drive our MDX. I love the unique, aggressive styling and, after driving large SUVs for many years, the sports car feel and performance of the MDX makes it a blast to drive. The interior is roomy, high quality and very comfortable. Second row seats are comparable to front seats - very comfortable for adults or children. The technology and entertainment packages are outstanding - best nav and DVD systems I have seen. Voice activation features work great. We average about 16 mpg in mostly city driving, but get 20-21 on freeway trips, better at lower highway speeds.
Favorite Features
Super-handling AWD, voice-activated nav system with real-time traffic and weather, entertainment package, performance and handling, comfort. iPod integration and song by voice is awesome as is Bluetooth functionality. Stereo is excellent. Fold flat third row adds versatility and is perfect for hauling our children's friends. My wife really appreciates the power open/close rear hatch - especially when carrying our 2-year old. Love the unique styling and the fact it is not another Tahoe or Lexus RX on the road. Smooth powertrain. Fun-to-drivedness! And, can tow our ATVs.
Suggested Improvements
Should have keyless ignition.