False MPG Claim!
By ezboston on
2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
I have a 2010 MDX Tech Package/entertainment since April and my Average MPG is between 11/13 MPG. I have been conservatively driving the car. I do 80% Highway. Horrible car to get if you are are concerned about getting that extra few MPG.
Suggested Improvements
MPG!!!!!
By ploftis
on 08/02/11 11:23 AM (PDT)

You must be driving VERY aggressively. I get 17 if I drive aggressively in the city and 21 on the highway with cruise on in my 2011.

By reziej
on 04/19/11 10:21 AM (PDT)

I have had a 2005, and 2008 MDX. Both gave about 18.5+ in combined driving using. Sounds like an issue with this individual vehicle or something else.

By edb01
on 12/16/10 09:14 AM (PST)

Sounds fishy...On 2011 MDX he refers to 2010 model. Also his rating on other parameters is sub-par...Why did he buy car if he did not like the interior design?

By gdh12
on 03/03/12 12:11 PM (PST)

I don't think I could drive our MDX aggressively enough to only get 11-13 mpg. Something isn't right here. We average about 16.5 mpg in mostly city driving and that includes idling while waiting in school line to pick up our son 5 days a week. We get 20-21 on freeway trips and about 23 when driving two lane roads at 62-64 mph.