2011 Acura MDX 3.7L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic w/Technology Package Consumer Review - Excellent Value

2011 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Excellent Value
By akanorm on

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the MDX for about 2 months and have driven it about 1k miles. It handles well for an SUV and the quality and the technology is equivalent to that of BMW and Lexus. I also, considered the A4 and A6 Audi, Avante, The A4 was too small and the A6 was not readily availability subsequently the dealer were asking nearly list price for the A6. Overall, I'm pleased with the car and would suggest others in the market for an SUV to test drive the MDX.

Favorite Features

Overall all I'm very pleased with the MDX> I like the quality of the blue tooth phone system and comfort of the seats.

Suggested Improvements

I'm not particular fond of is the fake wood trim on the dash, especially with black interior. I would have preferred a carbon fiber look. Another option I would have liked made available without have to upgrade to the Advanced Entertainment Package would have been the vented seats. Because I have no uses for the DVD player or the other options in the Advance Entertainment I did not want to spend the extra 6k just for the vented seats. but I would have paid an extra 1k for them.