2011 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
Moved from a Lexus RX
By g35shopper on 12/19/10 21:35 PM (PST)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Took delivery of a 2011 last Saturday. Mostly very pleased. The exception would be the mpg. My Lexus was bullet proof but just too dull to buy another one. The MDX handles much better and the transmission is much more decisive. I do have to admit that I can tell why the RX commands a price premium. The interior and the controls in the MDX feel cheaper (although acceptable).

False MPG Claim!
By ezboston on 12/08/10 05:35 AM (PST)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2010 MDX Tech Package/entertainment since April and my Average MPG is between 11/13 MPG. I have been conservatively driving the car. I do 80% Highway. Horrible car to get if you are are concerned about getting that extra few MPG.

All good
By Mike on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

After not even considering this SUV, all I have to say is awesome. Performance, feel, and value, what a shocker. Please go drive all the others, then drive this one. You will be happy to write a review after you buy it!!!!. Great product.

Nissan Sales Manager Hung Up On the MDX
By Jeff L. on 11/27/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have been in the auto industry for 14 years and have owned over 50 vehicles and now with 3 little girls of my own I have come to understand the value of space and reliability and the MDX has all of these on its mind! We traded a 2010 Honda Odyssey in becuase if the overall minivan depression most parents feel when the switch is made and this car not only does it all but easily fits 2 car seats and a booster. The controlls are easy to manage and the MDX drives like a sports car. I am an Acura fan and this car is no disappointment if you have the means do yourself a favotr and get one!

Great SUV
By steve on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Was in the market for a vehicle with third row and this fit the bill perfectly! Compared with the bmw x5 i kept coming back to this suv for comparable ride/handling and the price difference was the clincher! 3rd row standard on MDX, upgrade on BMW, leasing a base model with NOTHING out of pocket for $610 a month!!! will add DVD player for kids for 1k later on and get a garmin for Nav. no need to pay extra 10k for all the extra gadgets. the performance and exterior of the truck are the same no matter the tech package.

Acura MDX 2011
By kbgcpa on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Picked up 2011 Acura MDX on Saturday after trying to get a good deal on a 2010 but dealership made me a good offer. Had a Lexus RX 330 and then 350 for the last six years. Glad I switched needed more room but still wanted luxury. Drive is very powerful and I actual like the front grill which I could not stand at first. The buttons are very easy to get used to just use the tutorial online.

MDX is awesome!
By Chae on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

MDX is my third time car. I got impressed by the new technology of this car. I could feel this car gives me a very comfortable and fast reactiong driving time while I am in the car. I can't believe this is SUV. Especially when I make turnings on curved roads, this car gives me real safe turnings; well-balanced, smooth, and fast. And the navigation technology is so wonderful that I am not afraid of visiting anywhere I have never been to. Also, the sound system of this car is very very cool! I feel like I am in a theater while I watch a DVD. My Kids love watching DVD in this car sooo much. No doubt!

A Great Buy
By DILJIT KARAYIL on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Took me 4 months and a lot of comparison to nail it down to the MDX.Compared to BMW X5 and Audi Q7 Great stability and handling.Does the corners well. Good Pick Up and a host of convenient features.GPS w/ weather and traffic is great.3rd row is ideal for kids and slim adults but other than that it is spacious. Braking is smooth and the headlights are nice.

2011 MDX - terrific nav and stereo
By jon on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Picked up new Acura w/ tech package a week ago with silver roof rack and running boards, very comfortable seats in front and second row with plenty of leg room, love the exterior styling and just today went on a trip to the airport to drop off a family member and returned rush hour crossing the nyc metro area; made much easier by the nav system which redirected around various congested traffic areas and the upgraded stereo is probably the best I have owned or heard. Performance has been improved in 2010 by Acura on the MDX and it makes it a much smoother and peppy drive than the 2009 and prior.

2011 MDX BASE..GREAT !!!!!
By svofan1 on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased the MDX base model this past Saturday, and so far I am very impress with the quality of build, features (bluetooth is great ) and in general very please with the purchased. I know is too soon but so far I am not regreting getting the base model over the TEch....afetrall $4k difference to me is a lot for nav and a few other features that I will not ahve a great use for

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Acura MDX in VA is:

$116 per month*