Perfect 7 seats SUV except some issues
By jrdonta on
Vehicle2010 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
ReviewThe SUV is perfect so far except the following issues
1. Car pulled the the right (dealer fixed and said it is steering not wheel alignment)
2. After dealer claimed fixing pulling to the right issue, the car still pulls to to right or left depends on different roads.
3. When I reset trip A mileage average, the trip B mileage average is reset also.
4. Accidentally, I turn of VSA then the car does not pull right or left any more ( VSA system issue? )
5. The plastic bolt holding cooling pad under the hood are losing after 1 week.
Best FeaturesEngine and exhaust sound when accelerating and decelerating, SH-AWD, front and rear look, stability at high speed 100 MPH plus.
Worst FeaturesMichelin tires, Ipod integration, and Panoramic glass sunroof, BMW steering feel, Infiniti exhaust sound for base model
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.