The SUV is perfect so far except the following issues
1. Car pulled the the right (dealer fixed and said it is steering not wheel alignment)
2. After dealer claimed fixing pulling to the right issue, the car still pulls to to right or left depends on different roads.
3. When I reset trip A mileage average, the trip B mileage average is reset also.
4. Accidentally, I turn of VSA then the car does not pull right or left any more ( VSA system issue? )
5. The plastic bolt holding cooling pad under the hood are losing after 1 week.
Engine and exhaust sound when accelerating and decelerating, SH-AWD, front and rear look, stability at high speed 100 MPH plus.
Michelin tires, Ipod integration, and Panoramic glass sunroof, BMW steering feel, Infiniti exhaust sound for base model
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.