2010 Acura MDX 3.7L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic w/Technology, Entertainment Package Consumer Review - Love this Vehicle

2010 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

2010 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Base 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic w/Technology, Entertainment Package)

Love this Vehicle
By Bob on

2010 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We just bought this vehicle. I got a very good price on this vehicle ($47,500 out the door). I also got some great accessories included in this price. My wife is the primary driver and she loves it. We took a trip to Oregon (from Washington) and the ride was exceptionally smooth and handles great. I've owned several SUV's before, but never like this. The cool gadgets is what I love about the MDX. NAV Voice recognition, automatic tailgate, keyless remote starting system, DVD entertainment system to name a few. I told myself "one day I will get a luxury vehicle" and now I finally got one! If you are shopping for a luxury SUV, I recommend the MDX. You will be very pleasantly surprised.

Favorite Features

Homelink system (garage door, security lights open/turn on with a touch of a button), HDD entertainment system, NAV, and it's impressive style.

Suggested Improvements

Improve MPG without sacrificing performance.