2010 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Impressive

2010 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Review

By CR1970 on

2010 Acura MDX Advance and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased one of the last 2010 Advance/Entertainment MX's that the dealer had on the lot and couldn't be happier. We test drove a number of SUV's including the new RX, Highlander, and BMW. The vehicle handles so much better than the RX and just seems to have a good balance of sport and comfort. I love the selectable ride option as well as the blind spot warning indicators. The stereo system is AMAZING and light years ahead of my RX. Voice recognition and navigation system were much better than the BMW we looked at. The new 6 speed transmission shifts smoothly and pickup is impressive for a vehicle of it's size. Fit and Finish is also impressive.

Bluetooth audio to stream Pandora and audio files from my Blackberry through the audio system. Ipod control with voice recognition. Cargo space. Surround sound. Perforated leather seating with the heated and ventilated seats. Performance and handling. Navigation control.

Rear camera is poor in low light conditions. Rain sensing wipers would be nice too. Other than that, I love everything about it.