2010 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Great Family SUV

2010 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Review

Great Family SUV
By RC on

2010 Acura MDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I finally gave into Japanese engineering after years of driving only European brands. The last straw was a terrible BMW experience. I have never been so satisfied with a car. The combination of comfort, space, performance, safety and reliability is great. I wasn't willing to compromise on any of those features and the MDX was the only one that met all of my criteria. The safety ratings really sold me due to the fact that I have a teen driver learning on this car and another one coming up in 2 years. Decent fuel economy given the size of the MDX.

Best navigation system on the market. Very easy to use. I love the power lift gate and rear camera.Great bluetooth system-very clear. I installed the roof rack which does cause some wind noise and love the side body strips also installed after market.Very comfortable seats for entire family.

Still not thrilled with the styling of the front. I do love the back styling but feel the front could be less sporty. I would have loved if Acura offered the keyless entry.