2010 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Comprehensive Review! Nice SUV

2010 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Comprehensive Review! Nice SUV for a fam
By triceptive on

2010 Acura MDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased the MDX Tech Package a week ago and so far I love it. With the addition of our second child we needed a bigger car because our sedans were just not cutting it. I looked at: BMW X5(way overpriced - smaller then MDX) AUDI Q7(Overpriced - did not enjoy the ride) Buick Enclave(GM quality is not so good after years of use and I plan to keep this car for 10 years) I chose the MDX because the price was right. Another reviewer said that they dealer would not lower the MSRP. HA. I say that person has no negotiation skills. I got mine for $41, 700, a few hundred below invoice and over $4000 off MSRP. ($47,400 out the door). 1.9% APR is great too. Buy at end of the month!

I like the smooth ride, it almost feels like a sedan. The seats are very comfortable and car itself is very roomy. The sound system is awesome, it has DVD audio. The rear view camera is brilliant. So much easier to park now. The NAV is the best out there, but it is a bit confusing.

One thing I absolutely hate is that you can only access the third row from the right side. I have a child car seat there and I can't get the slide the middle seat forward because of it. As a result, I have to put the child car seat in the third row.