2010 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
A solid value
By Hilbilly 385 on 05/02/10 13:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

After a month or two of ownership we are quite pleased with our MDX. Build quality and features are excellent. It has a quiet ride and feels stable at 80mph. The seats are comfortable and the Navi/audio system are excellent. While not a sports car it handles very well and gets up to speed nicely. It has an excellent balance of exterior size and interior capacity. Recommend highly.

Enjoying the MDX Experience
By Brian on 04/28/10 12:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have put some miles in the drivers seat and find the MDX is what I was after in comfort, styling, performance and safety. I typically drive distance spending hours at a time on roads in different states. The MDX seems to glide on smooth surfaces with little sound or feel from the road. However on rough roads, I notice wheel noise. I am impressed with little sound from the outside entering in the cab. I forget what other vehicles sound like as they rush by in this car. I enjoy the sound systems as do my boys with thier IPODs. The cornering and handeling of the MDX gives me confidence that I can quickly manuever when needed especially in rain.

2010 MDX Tech
By Joe Dimitrius on 04/26/10 08:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the 10 MDX Tech a month ago. Looks great in black. Love the ride. Compared against the Q5 (smaller), Q7( much more expensive), Lexus RX (very girly) and the X5 (more expensive to own). Zeroed in on the MDX. 45 out of the door. Yes, wait till the end of the month.

Comprehensive Review! Nice SUV for a fam
By triceptive on 04/06/10 10:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased the MDX Tech Package a week ago and so far I love it. With the addition of our second child we needed a bigger car because our sedans were just not cutting it. I looked at: BMW X5(way overpriced - smaller then MDX) AUDI Q7(Overpriced - did not enjoy the ride) Buick Enclave(GM quality is not so good after years of use and I plan to keep this car for 10 years) I chose the MDX because the price was right. Another reviewer said that they dealer would not lower the MSRP. HA. I say that person has no negotiation skills. I got mine for $41, 700, a few hundred below invoice and over $4000 off MSRP. ($47,400 out the door). 1.9% APR is great too. Buy at end of the month!

Excellent Choice
By Antonio on 04/04/10 10:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I upgrade from a Mitsubishi Montero 2001 to the MDX 2010. The MDX handling is great and the interiors are awesome. The sporty looks is the best not a round, bulky look.

Good Value
By Jay on 04/03/10 13:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at ML 350, Audi Q7/Q5, and X5. The MDX seemed to offer the right features for the right price. I am completely satisfied with my choice. It is a solid car that is fun to drive.

2010 MDX TECH
By jvette on 03/30/10 15:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The MDX has been a wonderful experience and has help up to my expectations. The seats are very comfortable and this thing will flat get up and go.

Fun SUV
By FUN SUV on 03/30/10 12:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I drove the X5 and the MDX. The MDX won because of the extra's, its quiet, fast and I love the gadgets. Everything for me is in its right place. BMW interior mechanics is too complicated and take your attention away from the road to use.

So much better than the 06 MDX
By hamish on 03/27/10 19:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Have had my 10 base MDX for all of two days now. Biggest difference vs. the 06 MDX is that you actually look forward to driving this one! Reminds me of my 03 TLS, fun to drive, responds well, too fast for the kids to drive on their own!! Handling is very good, sticks to the road like an audi quattro, sporty handling, very little body roll for an SUV. Also very good for tall folk, my 6 ft 4 son, finds it very comfortable as both a passenger and driver.

Great Family SUV
By RC on 03/19/10 05:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I finally gave into Japanese engineering after years of driving only European brands. The last straw was a terrible BMW experience. I have never been so satisfied with a car. The combination of comfort, space, performance, safety and reliability is great. I wasn't willing to compromise on any of those features and the MDX was the only one that met all of my criteria. The safety ratings really sold me due to the fact that I have a teen driver learning on this car and another one coming up in 2 years. Decent fuel economy given the size of the MDX.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura MDX Suv in VA is:

$123 per month*