2010 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
Best luxury SUV on the market
By CAMDX on 06/17/10 14:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The mdx is my first Honda/Acura, and after almost a month of ownership I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality, workmanship, and technology features of the mdx. It has plenty of room for a family of 4 . The handling and acceleration are top notch for an SUV of this size and weight, you feel confident driving it. Love the navigation, voice activation, and bluetooth connectivity. Dvd entertainment system works great. Awesome sound system. Well thought-out interior. Aggressive exterior design. Definitely a better buy for the $$ compared to other luxury SUVs from BMW, Mercedes, and Volvo. Highly recommend to others!

Love it! Love it! Love it!
By Denise on 06/09/10 13:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Advance Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I picked this car up 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it! While it's still early in the ownership experience for me, I have had no problems at all yet. I have read some comments about the dashboard being cluttered with buttons, but this has not been an issue for me and I find everything easy to operate and understand. I purchased the Advance package with White Pearl exterior and Umber interior and it's beautiful! It's so much fun to drive and the acceleration is swift and exhilarating! I'm looking forward to many happy years with my new baby!

Handles like a car
By CGDSAIL on 06/07/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is a real pleasure to drive. The mileage is not great but I am getting 16 in the city and 18 for mixed driving and the car is not broken in yet. I expected the mileage to be much worse during the break-in period. The NAV system and other Tech features are great but all the buttons can be confusing. The bluetooth hands free phone feature and NAV voice commands are easy to use. The sound system sounds fantastic and the IPOD link works easily. The back-up camera with a choice of three different views is a very nice feature.

Simply the best SUV
By Richie Rich on 05/29/10 04:46 AM (PDT)

Purchase my 2010 MDX Tech/Ent and without any doubt is the best handling SUV on the market. The new auto shift is smooth and makes the vehicle that much more responsive. The 2010s are much more quiet and upgrades to the technology is amazing. The stereo motivates you to drive more and the seats and active restraints are so much more comfortable. Stunning SUV.

A very well thought out vehicle
By Beantown 7 on 05/26/10 19:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Advance, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned many SUVs over the last decade, last 2 cars were a Cadillac Escalade and a Porsche Cayenne. This vehicle has all the amenities you need in a well thought out package. Excellent stereo in the ENT package, very useful blind spot indicator, great Nav, even the 3rd row is ok for kids. Excellent seats and ride is comfortable. Forget the BMW and Mercedes, pricey and not nearly as comfortable inside.

Love this Vehicle
By Bob on 05/25/10 00:30 AM (PDT)

We just bought this vehicle. I got a very good price on this vehicle ($47,500 out the door). I also got some great accessories included in this price. My wife is the primary driver and she loves it. We took a trip to Oregon (from Washington) and the ride was exceptionally smooth and handles great. I've owned several SUV's before, but never like this. The cool gadgets is what I love about the MDX. NAV Voice recognition, automatic tailgate, keyless remote starting system, DVD entertainment system to name a few. I told myself "one day I will get a luxury vehicle" and now I finally got one! If you are shopping for a luxury SUV, I recommend the MDX. You will be very pleasantly surprised.

Good car
By Archie on 05/17/10 21:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first MDX although I was buying Honda\Acura for the last 15 years. SUV drives like sedan, quiet in comparison with average Honda..Nice interior.

Great Car, lousy gas mileage
By Tom on 05/15/10 16:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Advance, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car with great comfort. The interior is awesome and the ride is fantastic. The advanced tech package and entertainment system is top notch. My only real complaint is gas mileage, less than the 20 they advertise in the highway and about 15 around town

Very impressed with 2010
By charlie on 05/07/10 10:48 AM (PDT)

The new 2010 MDX provides a smooth and quiet ride, with excellent body control in the corners (even w/o the Advance pkg). The restyled front/rear- ends lend a more aggressive look, and together actually makes the car appear bigger than before. The voice commands are intuitive and easy to operate, and the premium Milano leather seats are incredibly comfortable. As with the previous gen, the fuel economy is only average for a V6. With an MPG in the teens, I would've liked to have a bit more low-end torque, although it's a decent performer for that kind of size and heft. The throttle is responsive and the new 6-speed auto is silky smooth. It's a very well-rounded SUV and a great value.

2010 MDX even better than the 2007.
By Dr. T. on 05/03/10 19:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Acura MDX SUV 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my third MDX. It is even better than my beloved 2007 MDX. Much better sound system and much better backup camera. This is the SUV for those of us who love the performance of a sports car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Acura MDX Suv in VA is:

$123 per month*