2009 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Better than expected gas milea

2009 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Better than expected gas mileage
By schooldoc on

2009 Acura MDX Sport Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I read these review before I buy so that's why I'm doing this. My first SUV, typically German sports cars. 11,000 miles no problems, gas mileage computer at 65 mph freeway 25-26 mpg, if I were to drive at 80 it would drop to 20-21, so I'm happy. Love sport suspension, in an emergency quick manuever suspension tightened up and I avoided an accident, fun too. Sequoia mtns. Snow was fun an safe handling, lots of power, remember im used to BMW's and Porsche's, no longer trust Mercedes. Surprised I enjoy the elec. Tail gate, love the taupe interior, nav screen big, blu tooth wonderful, computer info good, x-lights great cockpit comfort, luv the front grill etc. Looking to buy another in 2 years.

Sport package, wheels are gorgeous, tires, suspension as must, body width, tinted windows. I added roof rails, looks naked without, added front and rear skid plates (silver) added a lot to looks. Gas mileage, handling and RELIABILITY, warranty, windows open from key, engine power and sport shifting.

Some chrome on the side of the car. Roof rails and body molding included.