2008 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Wouldn't want anything else

2008 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

2008 Acura MDX

Base 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package)

Wouldn't want anything else
By Big Fan! on

2008 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Previously owned (and loved) an '01 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Looked at another JGC and found out that mine was superior to the current JGCs. I shopped BMW, Infiniti, Lexjus, BMW X5. MDX is easiest and most comfortable car or SUV I have ever owned, very quiet and smooth. Navi took practice, but now is easy to operate. I won't own another car that doesn't have it. AWD is like you're on rails. Stereo is second to none & iPod adapter is simple. I don't use XM or real-time traffic, but I would b/c they were great during the free trial period.

Engine - feels quicker than competitor V-8s. Gas mileage - 21 hwy/18 city. AWD - I don't really "off-road" but MDX is perfect for light-duty (hunting with dirt roads and ski trips) adequate clearance, no fear of getting stuck. Tech package is a must. Great storage, smooth ride. TROUBLE FREE!!!

If I were really picky, I would suggest a turbo option. I test drove an RDX and it was unbelievable for a 4 cyl. Not to that MDX V-6 is weak, it is better than competitor's V-8s with great gas mileage, too. Regular gas would be nice... premium is too expensive. Fancier exterior would be nice.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review