MDX Tech w/ PTG - Steel Blue
By MeBuyToo on
2008 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Power Tailgate, Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Great ride; words canít express how much I love this car. The car is nothing but classy inside and out. It stands out on the road and it's always the best looking vehicle in the parking lot. Kudos to Acura for coming up with technology ideas that leads us in the 21st century. Nav is working great; traffic incidents works. Hands free link works. Climate control is really good; super handling, plenty of go power; stereo sounds great. The voice commands works well for me, even with the windows down. With all its features it's best to get to know the voice commands. Thank goodness they work. Considered Lexus RX350, BMW X5, Volvo C90. MDX design and Technology value outstanding.
Favorite Features
The entire technology package and the voice commands. I love the cockpit design of the interior and the innovativeness of the exterior. It's exciting. Technically I feel Iím in the 21st century driving this car. Projected resale value & reliability ratings. The good comments received.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage. Miss the Welcome Greeting that was in the 2007. Moon roof switch needs to be closer to driver's controls. Better elbow rest support for smaller people. The seat could raise higher too for smaller drivers w/ pedal adjustment. Other than that, it works well for me.