2008 Acura MDX 3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology, Entertainment Package Consumer Review - Love this car! Sold my

2008 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology, Entertainment Package)

Love this car! Sold my ipod, though.
By David on

2008 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

We absolutely have loved owning and driving the MDX. We traded in a Tahoe Z71 and thought we wouldn't have enough room (two toddlers, stroller, large dog), but we think we have much more usable room with the lower doors and fold-away third row seat. The rear-seat DVD controls are all in the center console - fabulous for parents of toddlers; they also have a remote control that older kids can use. The navigation system is easy to use and loaded with restaurant and hotel info. The acceleration is brisk and driving is very enjoyable. I hate saying it, but it does drive like a (powerful) car.

Favorite Features

DVD disc-slot and controls in the center console. Fold-away third row seats. Wide body and enough cargo space for wide items. Navigation system.

Suggested Improvements

I cannot believe I paid that much money for a vehicle without an iPod port. It's absent with the entertainment package. I can use the rear-seat ent. system's audio ports but then my kids can't listen to their DVD! If the base model has a port up front, all models should have a port up front!