Love my MDX!
By Buck on
2008 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Best car I have ever driven. I came from a mini van and wanted something more sporty. Handling is great. Easy to parallel park. Turns on a dime. I love how it looks. Few things they should improve on: paint chips easily, bluetooth poor quality, navigation system needs much more updates, coin tray cover broke, running board separated, needs a right arm rest or higher console, a lot of wind noise unless you remove the roof rack, need a place to put my purse. When getting in the car I wish the seat would not advance right away; this makes it hard to get in. Had roaring noise in drivers front. We already had to replace the bearings!! Even with all this I still love the car.
Favorite Features
The look, handling, XM radio, sun roof, nice wheels. Extra seat sure comes in handy! Room for 7.
Suggested Improvements
Paint chips easily, bluetooth poor quality, nav system needs more updates, coin tray cover broke, running board separated, needs right armrest, wind noise unless you remove the roof rack, need a place for my purse. When getting in the car the seat should not advance yet. Bad Wheel Bearings already!!