Great Car
By MeBuyToo on
2008 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Power Tailgate, Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I love this car. It gives you a lot of confidence on the road. It has good pick up, it's quiet, pretty smooth, it feels safe, the music sounds good, love the navi, especially getting the traffic incidents in the morning; I haven’t had any problems to report. I researched this car pretty much in depth before buying it, so it’s pretty much what I expected it to be. I considered a RX-350 test drove it twice; test drove the MDX twice. I felt the MDX had much more going for it in terms of style, technology and the MDX was packaged much better.
Favorite Features
The technology package, the interior & exterior design, the stereo, the voice activated commands. It has a lot of convenient features too. I really love the way the car looks, I even love the grill, it's so sleek & bossy. It looks innovative & creative on the road. Resale value, slow depreciation
Suggested Improvements
Gas MPG was the only thing I didn't like about it; but I wasn't going to let the MPG stop me from having such a nice car. I avg 18 city, 19-hwy, 22 hwy cruise control. I was expecting 17- 19 MPG. I wish the seat rose a little higher. I also miss the welcome greeting that was in 2007 tech models.