2008 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Always fun, Never bored!

2008 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology, Entertainment Package)

Always fun, Never bored!
By mchina on

2008 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove some of the other luxury SUVs out there, but none compare with the ride and the handling I get from my MDX. For the price you really get almost more than you can ever ask for. Fully loaded with options, some I didn't even know I wanted, its a great ride around town, out on a twisty back road, or cruising down the interstate. The sound system is exceptional. And the DVD keeps my son very happy with movies and games. And on cold winter days, my back seat passengers loved the heated seats. Navigation and bluetooth are great, especially with the voice activation. The SH-AWD makes me feel secure in any kind of driving environment. Just want to drive fast and push it to the limit!

Good handling, lots of high tech goodies. Xenon headlights. Memory settings linked to each key. Sound system is one of the best I've heard.

A little less road noise would be nice. Slightly better fuel economy - but really, if you're buying a luxury suv, you should be able to afford the gas. An iPod jack in the front would be nice.