2008 Acura MDX 3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Power Tailgate, Technology Package Consumer Review - A nice car from Acura

2008 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

2008 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Power Tailgate, Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Base 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Power Tailgate, Technology Package)

A nice car from Acura
By Gunn on

2008 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Power Tailgate, Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Before to buy this car, I have looked at Lexus 350, ML350 and CX9 finally choose this one because of its price, equipment and 7 passengers capacity. I have owned this car for three months. It works great with no problems at all. Just enjoy the fun when drive it. This is my first Acura, some of my opinions are: Gas mileage is quite low (13 mpg) in local roads. When slowing down speed, transmission gear shift is noticeable. Comparing to X5 3.0 (my other car) acceleration and handling is inferior even MDX has more powerful engine. Cabin noise level can be lower.

Favorite Features

Blue tooth, nav, central control console, power tailgate, 3rd row seat. Interior cosmetic.

Suggested Improvements

Touch screen nav, cargo cover, roof rack, 110v outlet should be std. Need arm rest for driver. Improve gas mileage, day-time running light should be able to disabled.