Very happy with purchase
By Dave R on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I love the comfortable ride and performance. The 10 way power driver's seat combined with the telescoping steering wheel makes it easy to find a comfortable position. My wife and I both drive the vehicle so the custom seat, mirror, radio, and phone book settings linked to each key are great. The exterior styling is a real head turner, much better than the 2006 models. Visibility from the cockpit at night is great. Love the interior styling and dash appearance. Third row seating comes in handy on occasion. The navigation system is easy to use and convenient. Practically every feature comes standard. Back-up camera is a nice plus.
Favorite Features
Navigation system, 300 hp engine, lots of features come standard, comfort, exterior and interior styling, headlight design provides exceptional visibility at night, blue tooth capability.
Suggested Improvements
Auto dimming mirrors and auto opening hatch back would be nice. Rear view camera takes a while to kick in after starting up. Servicing is very expensive. I feel obligated to bring it to the dealer to make sure the onboard computer gets updated and continues to provide accurate maintenance reminders.