2007 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Very Happy Wife

2007 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Very Happy Wife
By BIgd... on

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

So far just getting used to all the gadgets has been a challenge. I really like the feature when you unlock it but forget something and have to go back. You can program it to lock in 30, 60 or 90 seconds after you may have inadvertently unlocked it and forgot. Great security feature. I have taken it on a few long trips and am also very happy with the cruise control especially on steep hill climbs like I have in BC,Canada. I have set it at 80 MPH and climbed a 12%-18% hill grade and maintained it for the 2km hill climb. Awesome!! I actually like the navi control knob that some people seem to hate.

Navigation, XM radio, SH-AWD, tri-zone climate control, rear heated seats, oil life gauge, Acura owner link website, for about $20000 less you are getting a excellent SUV compared to the BMW X5. My wife is happy!!!

Steering wheel layout and configuration, smoother lines on the body, adjustable ride height, navigation DVD to cover all of North America, warranty availible in both US and Canada.