2007 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Tops No Doubt

2007 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Review

Tops No Doubt
By Tops No Doubt on

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Resisted at first but since it was the vehicle that my wife would be driving then it was pretty much her decision. And her decision was just that. Lets go buy the MDX. Now I am a convinced owner of all the quality and comfort Acura has to offer (which if you let my wife tell the story she already knew). It is by far the most superior vehicle we have owned.

The luxury/sport button. In our quest to find the color and package that we wanted we were told by many different sales reps that the difference was minute. How wrong they were. You can tell a huge difference. I love the sport and my wife is all for the luxury.

The navigation speaker. It tends to vibrate at times. The dealer states that that is the way it sounds and proved it by letting us listen to others on their lot. Also due to the way it is constructed they would have to take the entire dash off just to check the speaker causing more vibrating.