Perfect harmony of luxury, tech, and sport
By Facha on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this SUV early July, and am loving every bit of the vehicle. My family members including myself are owners of 5 Lexus vehicles (2 ES, 2 GS, 1 SC) and I introduced the '07 MDX to the bunch. I have no complaints so far and I love the luxury feel of the inside with an awesome sport feel that I would not be able to get from the RX. I test drove several SUVs (Audi Q7, RX 350, BMW X5, Buick Enclave, Chevy Tahoe, looked at the LR3, GMC Acadia) and nothing came close to the drive and luxury that MDX offered. Navigation and voice commands for nav, climate and radio are by far the best.
Favorite Features
SH-AWD (makes all the difference). Best driver comfort and interior layout. Nav and voice command technology. This SUV is the widest in its class and has a lot of room than it appears. Awesome sound system!
Suggested Improvements
More exterior colors, day/night rearview mirror, side body molding and wood steering not standard, display back-up sensor's info on screen (like Lexus), remote key should close windows (note just open), power folding side mirror, Smartkey and pushbutton start, remote start.