2007 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Not a minivan

2007 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Not a minivan
By New to Acura on

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I told my wife the MDX had seating for 7, and she said we bought a minivan. I don't think so. With the more aggressive styling, and exceptional handling, this absolutely will not be confused with a van. While not in the SUV class of my old 4Runner, I've come to the conclusion my time spent off-roading is in the past. For the streets, you can't do better. The fit and finish is excellent, there is little road noise, and electronic capabilities (Nav, voice, and sound systems) of the car are outstanding.

Sound system, Navi system capabilities, integration of voice commands with Navi, hands free and sound system. Styling may not be for everyone - that's a good thing to me in today's look alike world.

For one that uses the utility of an SUV, I prefer a separate window from the rear lift gate to carry longer objects. I can't believe no one has copied the 4Runner's power rear window - if nothing else it's great to let the window down and enjoy the fresh air.