2007 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Love my Car!

2007 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Review

Love my Car!
By shl1108 on

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. I drive considerably on the freeways and side streets for my job every day. I wanted navigation, 3rd row for the kids, midsize luxury SUV. The style is great, so fun to drive and it is the perfect size for my family (3 kids). When I say fun to drive, I really mean I love to drive this car. To soccer games/practices, choir practices, school and preschool drop and pick up. It makes the necessary work and family driving less painful and that is exactly what I was looking for in this car. The upside: smooth pick up (especially at 50 mph+, like a galloping horse), real time traffic on the navi has saved me plenty of time already. My kids love the heated rear seats and DVD.

Navigation (easy to use and the passenger can input addresses while we are in motion. Not all navigations will let you operate while in motion). Love the real time traffic. Auto close and open back hatch. (I didn't know how much I would love this feature). Love XM radio. Easy 3rd row.

Back up sensors that beep when getting close to something. The back up camera looks a bit distorted to me. Many options (moldings, roof racks, side running boards) should be included. Felt nickeled and dimed at purchase with options I wanted.