2007 Acura MDX Consumer Review: I love my MDX!

2007 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

2007 Acura MDX

Base 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Technology, Entertainment Package)

I love my MDX!
By Debce on

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my MDX for about 1 1/2 yrs & have loved every minute of driving the 24k problem free miles on it! It is so much fun to drive; looks & feels luxurious so no problem pulling up to upscale places! I didn't want to give up space to pop things in the back and go so I keep the third seat down & purchased the rubber mat for the back. I have plenty of room while at the same time I am "zippy"; easily pulling into parking spaces and getting around town. I love the navigation system, although it does need updating and the bluetooth is wonderful, although for some reason it keeps unhooking my Treo phone which the Acura people say is the phone's fault. LOVE IT & would buy it again.

Large storage area, hands free phone with the bluetooth & voice recognition is safe. The heaviness of it feels safe and large interior is very comfortable.

Better gas mileage and ability to use regular gas. I get around 16-17 mpg around town. I like my friend's car that beeps when backing up as opposed to the camera which still feels awkward & is slow at start. I think the stereo system could be better & I wish I had automatic windshield wipers.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review