I keep going back to Acura
By FlewByU on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I just moved to Germany two months ago and bought an 07 MDX from another military member. It has everything I could want. We just returned from a week driving through the Alps and this SUV is simply amazing. Granted, I get to drive it much faster than I could in the states, but even at 120 MPH, it was rock solid. We need the AWD for the snow and the kids stay entertained with the AV system. Plenty of passing power and very comfortable on long trips. Acuras are rare in Germany and I get stares all the time by curious Bavarians wondering what kind of vehicle I have. If you are in the market for a luxury SUV for family touring, with cool tech toys to play with, MDX can't be beat.
Favorite Features
The separate controls for the rear passengers are awesome. I can control temp and AV from the front or switch to rear. Sound system is amazing. I will sometimes sit in the driveway and just listen. Also has a 120v outlet in console. Great for us since we live with 220v and need 120 on occasion.
Suggested Improvements
I will have to add a few things that I didn't have to add on my 4Runner, i.e. a roof rack and a hitch. Also gas mileage is not great, but at 100 mph on the Autobahn, what else would I expect.