Germany meets Japanese SUV
By JGumby on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I have about 1,300 miles so far and do enjoy it. Tested RX 330, XC90, Touraeg and this is it. Acceleration a little touchy at start, maybe software upgrade to transmission needed. Ride is excellent, super quiet, luxurious interior. I purchased base model and has great features for price point. Mileage about 19 mpg with mostly suburb driving. Mine came with Bridgestone Dueler tires with B/B rating, I would expect best quality for this vehicle. You get Mich. A/A when you buy other trim lines. Shame on you Acura. Telescopic steering wheel could go another inch, I'm 6'1" just to be safe.
Favorite Features
Room, ride, handling, looks, features, performance. Third seat is fine for children. I added day/night mirror, roof rails and side molding. Looks great!! Aberdeen green is sweet with parchment interior. Brownish wood tone would be good for parchment interior. Great seats all around.
Suggested Improvements
Day/night mirror, roof rails, and side molding s/b standard but you should get them. Trip computer should show instanteous mileage. Thicker steering wheel. Should not need prem. fuel. I'm using 89 oct. and runs great. Trans. shift points could be modified to get more out of 300 hp engine.