Finally traded old MDX and love new one!
By MDX02Then07 on
2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I finally traded in my '02 MDX after nearly 6 years of hauling countless kids. I was reluctant to let it go, because it was a great car. When I first drove the new '07 model it seemed too big and I didn't like the grille. I am so happy with that I let that go The ride is fantastic, it's easy to park around the city, the back up camera, bluetooth, and navigation are fantastic. The power lift gate is a great convenience. The driver seat is so comfortable. My kids are in heaven with the rear entertainment system, and I can still listen to my sounds up front. How great is that?
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, voice-activated navigation, radio, and heat. Power lift gate, driver's seat comfort, rear seat entertainment system w/separate sound system for radio, too. Color back-up camera, suspension, storage compartments. Well thought out cockpit leaves everything withing safe, easy reach.
Suggested Improvements
Rain sensing wipers, better access to rear seat, better mechanism for folding and raising third row seats (like Highlander), more understated grill, storage for small items like change, better MP3 hook-up and ability to use it while DVD in use.