2007 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Fantastic vehicle, but a few q

2007 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Fantastic vehicle, but a few quirks...
By Kat on

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

We love our Acura. However, after putting about 10,000 miles on it during a cross-country move, we have found a few disappointing features. The leather seats are showing more "wear & tear" than I would expect for a vehicle this age. The leather quality in my Subaru is far better! The leather has pulled up from the center console and is loose. The radio is a bit quirky, as it resets the radio stations randomly to the factory settings (and no, its not because of the Driver 1 & Driver 2 keys). The paint seems to chip VERY easily. A beautiful car altogether, though, and a smooth ride that easily pulled a large U-haul trailer through the Rocky Mountains!

Bluetooth, AWD, satellite radio, third row seat, reclining second row seat, rear A/C & heat

better quality leather, better exterior paint, move exterior temperature gauge to center display
By cmbc
on 04/28/12 11:30 AM (PDT)

OH YES...finally someone who has had the same issues as I have. Funny the dealer(s) didnt believe me about the radio stations!!! And my driver seat doesnt recognize the driver either! My center console leather had the same issue, they tried to blame that on me. The center console gets really warm, wonder if that is why. Nice car but yes, a few quirks. Glad it isnt just me.